Our Terms & Conditions when Hiring a Piano
(1) Hire-a-piano will not be held liable for late delivery of a piano due to traffic jams, vehicle breakdown, road traffic accident or any circumstances which are out of our control.
(2) Hirer must ensure that the piano is insured to its full value whilst on their premises or chosen venue premises. Value can be given by hire-a-piano upon booking.
(3) All pianos are subject to changes in stock and hire-a-piano have the right to change or substitute the piano to one of similar type, value and quality at our own discretion and without prior notification.
(4) All payments for the hire must be made in full 30 (thirty) days prior to the event. 1 calendar month.
(5) Extra charges can be made if, upon delivery, there prove to be extra unmentioned stairs or unusual problems upon installation E.G. High stage with or without steps / Piano will not fit in lift.
(6) Upon delivery the piano must be inspected for any damage and signed for by the hirer or agent. Any damage must be pointed out upon delivery. If no signature is possible the piano will be deemed in good condition. Piano must be returned to Hire-a-piano in the same condition as when delivered. Any damage is subject to the relevant charges and costs.
(7) Piano must not be moved without owners consent.
(8) By paying deposit or full payment you are agreeing to these terms.
(9) Cancellation must be made with minimum 30 days notice or any deposits or payments made will be forfeited.
Want to know more?
Call or text Harry on 07726 888 888